Liohanda replied

295 weeks ago

Spoils Of War Movie Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Five American soldiers enter Nazi-occupied Europe on a covert assignment to kidnap the head of Operation Bernhard.
Most of what I would say has been said by other members in their comments.<br/><br/>Only thing I would add is the huge oversights in the sets. The barracks high in the Austrian alps in 1940&#39;s have metal frame windows…. possibly aluminium. I would imagine that they would have been wood frame back then.<br/><br/>In one scene, you can see two large propane tanks in the background. I am betting the barracks set is a summer camp, resort, or roadside motel.<br/><br/>In one scene, a barrack has a #2 on the door. In another scene, presumably at a cabin at a distance from the barracks, there is a #3 on the door. Again, indication of a resort or motel.<br/><br/>There is also in the cabin scene, what appears to be a steel-insulated door commonly used in residential construction in the modern day… the standard 6-panel design. Would a cabin in the alps have such a thing?<br/><br/>Effects were so incredibly weak. <br/><br/>Do yourself a favour, skip this one. I don&#39;t know what the producers were thinking.
This is one of the most disappointing war drama which I have seen in the last few years. I saw &#39;Counterfeit&#39; last year which I think was nominated for Oscar 2009; this is not anywhere in the same league as that.<br/><br/>Besides all that, the sleeve of the DVD is entirely misleading, talking about Operation Bernhard and Major Falconer involved in a love affair with the young wife of Count Maldorais in the Adriennes Forest.<br/><br/>There are NO women in this movie at all and the sole concentration of the movie is on a group of soldiers crossing German lines and doing a lot of shooting, a little bit like cowboy and Indians with the Germans. If it was made on a low budget, the overall production reflects that.<br/><br/>this is essentially a movie about a soldiers greed for money when he realises that there is chance for the &#39;spoils of war&#39; while in the course of doing his duty on a somewhat bizarre mission.<br/><br/>The dialogue throughout, although informative, seemed extremely contrived and I felt the acting was below average standard for a movie of this kind, perhaps not a reflection on the actors involved but on the production direction and screenplay.<br/><br/>Very little to commend though the real life shots at the beginning and end of the film almost gave the film some meaning.<br/><br/>Sorry folks, this just didn&#39;t deliver!

646f9e108c
Down Twisted 720p moviesDick Tracy full movie 720p downloadThings Are Tough All Over in hindi downloadBright Inverted Pentagram movie hindi free downloadThe Fifth Element full movie in hindi 720p downloadWedlock movie in hindi free downloadEpisode 1.126 full movie in hindi free downloadmalayalam movie download Instrument of WarMen in Black Alien Attack movie free download hdEpisode 1.9 hd full movie download
Please log in to post a reply.